Filgrastim rhu G-CSF
Each prefilled syringe of Filgen contains 300 µg of Filgrastim + excipients.
- Cancer patients who receive myeloablative chemotherapy.
- Patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) receiving induction or consolidation chemotherapy.
- Patients undergoing bone marrow transplantation (BMT).
- Patients undergoing peripheral bone marrow progenitors collection
- Patients with severe chronic neutropenia (SCN).
Known hypersensitivity to E. coli-derived proteins, to Filgrastim or to any other component of the product.
Box containing one prefilled syringe with 1 mL of solution.