Coated tablets containing 100 mg of Imatinib mesylate + excipients.
Coated tablets containing 400 mg of Imatinib mesylate + excipients.
Kimatinb is indicated in the treatment of:
- Adult and paediatric patients newly diagnosed with positive Philadelphia chromosome (Ph +) chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML) for whom bone marrow transplantation is not considered as first-line treatment.
- Adult and paediatric patients with CML and Ph+ in chronic phase after interferon-alpha therapy failure, or in an accelerated phase or blast crisis.
- Adult and paediatric patients with Philadelphia positive chromosome acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (LLA Ph+) newly diagnosed, together with chemotherapy.
- Adult patients with refractory or relapsed LLA Ph+, with monotherapy.
- Adult patients with myelodysplastic / myelolynphoproliferative syndromes associated with the receptor gene rearrangement of the growth factor, derived from platelets.
- Adult patients with hypereosinophilic syndrome (HES) and / or chronic (LEC) eosinophilic leukaemia with FIP1L1-PDGFRα rearrangement.
- Adult patients with malignant unresectable and / or metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GIST) Kit (CD 117) positive.
- Adult patients with aggressive systemic mastocytosis (ASM) without the mutation of c-Kit (D816V) or with unknown c-Kit mutational status.
- Adjuvant treatment of adult patients with significant risk of relapse after GIST Kit (CD117) positive resection. Patients who have a low or very low risk of recurrence should not receive adjuvant treatment.
- Adult patients with unresectable protuberans dermatofibrosarcoma (DFSP).
- Adults with DFSP recurrent and / or metastatic which are not eligible for surgery.
Hypersensitivity to imatinib. Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Kimatinib 100: box with 100 coated tablets.
Kimatinib 400: box with 30 coated tablets.