Each Noxprin prefilled syringe contains the following active pharmaceutical ingredient:
Noxprin 20: 20 mg of Enoxaparin sodium.
Noxprin 40: 40 mg of Enoxaparin sodium.
Noxprin 60: 60 mg of Enoxaparin sodium.
Noxprin 80: 80 mg of Enoxaparin sodium.
Prophylaxis of deep vein thrombosis which may lead to pulmonary embolism in patients:
- Undergoing abdominal surgery with risk of thromboembolic complications.
- Undergoing hip replacement surgery during and after hospitalization.
- Undergoing knee replacement surgery.
- Medicated patients at risk of thromboembolic complications due to severely restricted mobility during acute illness.
- Prophylaxis of ischemic complications of unstable angina and myocardial infarction of non-Q wave with concurrent administration of acetylsalicylic acid.
It is also indicated in the following cases:
- Hospitalized patients with deep vein thrombosis with or without pulmonary embolism, together with sodium warfarin administration.
- Outpatients with deep vein thrombosis without pulmonary embolism, together with sodium warfarin administration.
NOXPRIN is contraindicated in patients with major active bleeding, in patients with thrombocytopenia associated with a positive in vitro test for antiplatelet antibodies in presence of sodium enoxaparin and in patients with septic endocarditis. Patients with known hypersensitivity to heparin or pork products should not be treated with NOXPRIN or any of its components.
Box containing 10 prefilled syringes with 0.20 mL of solution each one.
Boxes containing 10 and 100 prefilled syringes with 0.40mL of solution each one.
Boxes containing 10 and 100 prefilled syringes with 0.60mL of solution each one.
Box containing 10 prefilled syringes with 0.80 mL of solution each one.