Human normal immunoglobulin
Each mL of solution contains the following active pharmaceutical ingredient:
Octagam 5 %: 47. 5 mg of Human normal immunoglobulin.
Octagam 10 %: 95. 0 mg of Human normal immunoglobulin.
- Replacement therapy in patients who do not have sufficient own antibodies.
- Patients with innate antibody deficiency (primary immunodeficiency syndromes : agammaglobulInemia and congenital hypogammaglobulinemia, common variable immunodeficiencies and severe combined immunodeficiencies).
- Patients with blood diseases that cause a lack of antibodies and recurrent infections
(myeloma or chronic lymphatic leukaemia with severe secondary hypogammaglobulinaemia
and recurrent infections).
- Children with congenital AIDS who have repeated bacterial infections.
- Allergy to human normal immunoglobulin or to any other component of Octagam.
- Deficiency of A immunoglobulin A (IgA deficiency) with antibodies against IgA.
Octagam 5 %: box containing one infusion bottle of 20, 50, 100 or 200 mL.
Octagam 10 %: box containing one infusion bottle of 20, 50, 100 or 200 mL.